1992 Saturn SC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Saturn SC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Saturn SC Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1992 Saturn SC Questions
where is the ignition module on the 1992 saturn sc
I am changing the poly skin of the drivers side door (main door) on my SC1. I have removed the interior panel and the TORX screws around the edge of the inside of the door. The skin is loose and appears to only be held now by the exterior handle and the trim by the window slot (I assume this wi...
Where is the timing belt/chain in a 1992 Saturn sc3 and how do you test to see if it is working?