1991 Saturn SC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Saturn SC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Saturn SC Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1991 Saturn SC Questions
I asked about the engine light earlier but it is the Battery light that is blinking, my mistake, had engine stuck in my head. Alternator?
The engine light is blinking but the battery cables are attached and appear to have a clean connection. The battery is barely 2 years old, it is a 2 door automatic. Any ideas out there?
Repair shop diagnosed, but doesn't do engine work. Leaks even if engine hasn't run.