2006 Saturn Relay Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Saturn Relay
- Where is the location of the coolant temperature sensor on the Relay-2 2006?
- can you guide through replacing voltage reg. do I have to remove the alternater
- Anyone having trouble with the passenger door lock making a loud sound opening?
- How do I put my right side sliding door back on it's track?
- got into van no electrical power and the alarm light on dash was on
2006 Saturn Relay Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
2006 Saturn Relay Questions
When the van is put into gear the doors lock automatically as well as when it is put into park. My passenger rear door makes a horrible buzzing sound each time. Is it dangerous and how can it be fixed without breaking the bank?
did my alarm on the van cauce it to loose power
My heat in my 2006 Saturn Relay doesn't work when it is cold out, but it seems to work ok when it is warm (over 50 degrees). Anyway, I think it is the thermostat, so I got a thermostat to replace the current one, but I am not sure exactly where it is located on the engine. Can someone he...
2006 Saturn Relay Recalls
The tire and loading information label on the driver's side door frame may be inaccurate. A misprinted label could lead to overloading of the vehicle, which could possibly lead to tire failure and a crash. Owners will be provided with corrected labels and installation instructions. At customers' request, a dealer can install the label for them. The recall began March 31, 2006. The GM recall number is 05109.