2006 Saturn Relay Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Saturn Relay
- Tried to start car n lil smoke came from under the hood an car wont start
- When you turn on the key the horn beeps and the engine light comes on
- Gas cap light came on and wont go off even thou its on tightly
- My transmission has a leak and when I drive and it shifts in to first gear it shifts hard. its an automatic. should i repair the leak or rebuild the whole transmission?
- Where is the location of the coolant temperature sensor on the Relay-2 2006?
2006 Saturn Relay Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
2006 Saturn Relay Questions
2006 Saturn Relay Recalls
The tire and loading information label on the driver's side door frame may be inaccurate. A misprinted label could lead to overloading of the vehicle, which could possibly lead to tire failure and a crash. Owners will be provided with corrected labels and installation instructions. At customers' request, a dealer can install the label for them. The recall began March 31, 2006. The GM recall number is 05109.
2006 Saturn Relay Reviews
Overall we enjoy our Relay van, however we have repeated problems with the ABS & Traction lights going on. Two repairs were made during warranty, and the last repair was costly.
We purchased this van used less than a year ago. I did research so I had an idea of what to expect as far as hiccups in performance. I love this van, though the engine light coming on for the gas cap is annoying. Currently dealing with the ABS and Traction Control light and service message. Luckily, my father and brother can help me out with servicing and I can avoid costly repair fees.