2003 Saturn LW300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Saturn LW300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Saturn LW300 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
2003 Saturn LW300 Questions
I noticed a gas smell coming from under right side rear passenger seat, mostly from outside only. couldnt find a puddle underneath but when i took a closer look i noticed the whole underside of what im pretty sure is the gas tank was wet with a single drop (of gas, i assume) was pooling and ready...
Engine light went on a few months ago to check coolant. Added some. Month later, light on, added more. Week later, added more. Now every other day adding coolant. NO puddles underneath car, but drips of coolant on passenger side of lower engine. What may need replacing/repair? Thanks.
does this car come with a factory amp???????
2003 Saturn LW300 Recalls
2003 Saturn LW300 Reviews
I bought this car used with 26,260 miles on it in April 2005. I negotiated a Platium Ryan Warranty of 6 years/80,000 miles as part of the sales agreement for $13,000. Last month the Ryan warranty expired when the odometer hit 106,260; however, during the last five years the warranty paid for 3 pairs of rear taillight units (a 4th was per GM recall); a $990 transmission problem, a water pump a...