2001 Saturn LW300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saturn LW300
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2001 Saturn LW300 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
2001 Saturn LW300 Questions
It seems, that when the weather is hot, my dash lights don't work. The lights in question include ALL the instrument cluster lights, the lights behind the HVAC and radio controls as well as the lights that illuminate the gear selection. These lights should come on when the headlights are turn...
smell gas. After sitting all night and adding gas additive and much trying it finally started up. Any idea what could be wrong. After starting up service engine soon light came on and stayed on. Thanks Marilyn
can a faulty sensor be detected
2001 Saturn LW300 Reviews
I visited the Saturn plant in Tennessee and was impressed with the product but it was on the L-200 series. I made the mistake to assume that the LW300 which came later was manufactured in the same place. I bought it with 6,000 miles from the dealer. From the get go I have had nothing but problems with the vehicle. The only time that it got a recall was for a so call Popeye seal in the engin...