2001 Saturn LW200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saturn LW200
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2001 Saturn LW200 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
2001 Saturn LW200 Questions
Usually we smell it after returning to the car, especially if it's been a short period of time. Mileage remains the same so it couldn't be much fuel escaping.
wher are the oxygen sensors located?
2001 Saturn LW200 Reviews
I originally leased the vehicle as a new car in December, 2001. After 39 months, I was way over the mileage limit, so I purchased it. I am still driving it every day, often 100-200 miles a day. I now have 208,000 miles on it, and it still runs fine. The only body damage is from a theft/ joyride incident two years ago. The right side was involved in a sideswipe incident whereby the mirr...
We had one of these for a couple years and had tons of problems. When the timing chain broke that was the last straw. Never again!