2000 Saturn LW2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn LW2
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Saturn LW2 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
2000 Saturn LW2 Questions
Hit a curb and alignment is off
oil is low on dip stick
2000 Saturn LW2 Reviews
Had some fit and finish issues covered under warranty. Also coolant gasket, a/c fan, water pump, maf, all covered as well. This was the first year of the L series so I purchased the extended warranty. Was used on a couple of minor repairs. All in all we are very happy with this car as we still have it 10 yrs later w/105500 miles.