2000 Saturn LW1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn LW1
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2000 Saturn LW1 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2000 Saturn LW1 Questions
Belt has been replaced and is not slipping. What could be the problem?
attempting to replace fuel pump is their an access point under rear seat or does tank need to be dropped?