2000 Saturn LS2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn LS2
- How do set the crankshaft pully, when the timming belt jumped? Everything moved.
- i just want to know wether or not this is a pressing matter. i dont have the $
- How do you check the windshield washer fluid level (4 door sedan, v6) ...
- I purchase car for my son, it has over 100k miles. It's a good starting car
- why does my service light come on then my car shifts hard?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Saturn LS2 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
2000 Saturn LS2 Questions
... and front wheel drive. Not sure but I think a dashboard sensor comes on when it's empty but I want to see how low it is before it becomes empty. Thanks.
The engine is good but when I stop it trembles a bit. It also makes noise not a lot so I thought it was the muffler n took it to a muffler shop they said it didn't need replacing .any ideas, or is this car known to make noise not loud but some.
2000 Saturn LS2 Recalls
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.
2000 Saturn LS2 Reviews
Bought New 8/1999. Hood not alligned. Cheap plastic inside. Loose/misalligned handle etc. Brakes make noise. ABS locks 1-2 wheels or increases braking distance. Trans slips and is rough shifting, also downshifts 2nd to 1st at too high an RPM for 2 seconds when gas pedal is pressed hard. Top center brake lights burn out repeatedly. Dash lights go out in some locations. Engine is noisy outside! W...