2005 Saturn L300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Saturn L300
- the ck engine light comes on and goes off. It starts sometimes and not the next.
- 2005 Saturn L300. I have water coming in the foot well on the passenger side
- what do i do if i have a fuel leak?
- My engine light comes on after I changed fuel brands is this normal?
- car recently started making loud noise like lifters can you adjust valves 3.0L
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2005 Saturn L300 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
2005 Saturn L300 Questions
This happens whenever I have the A/C ON. I removed the drain tube and that is clear. I removed the cover at the foot well and when I drive I can see water coming out the plastic cover that has the panel velco located
Any ideas or should I see an A/C specialist
my car hasnt been driven for 6 years since I was overseas. I'm now driving it and was recommended to use a higher grade of gas than what I normally use. For now the engine light never came on before until after I put fuel in the car
car was running fine one day on way home from work started making loud noise from top of motor changed oil quieted a little bit