2002 Saturn L300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Saturn L300
- What is causing gasoline smell towards front of car?
- I replaced the bcm and the cars theft system is still not working
- Receiving a misfire code....02 sensor or plugs?? What should i try first?
- Gas pedal is sticking? I was told it needs a new module. We just repaired ac
- what is cause and cost to remedy Oil Leak at engine block and oil filter
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 990-1110 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Saturn L300 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
2002 Saturn L300 Questions
Just replaced the oil and tranny pan, but the engine light is on and just reads misfire. Don't want to pay for a diagnostic of i can just replace a sensor myself.
Had a plug in computer check and it reads data but no codes. Think it is a short in wires or loose conection to body control computer, HELP PLEASE.
how do I c test the coils?
2002 Saturn L300 Recalls
2002 Saturn L300 Reviews
so i bought a saturn at the behest of at least 5 of my friends telling me i should. now i totally regret it. in the one year since ive bought it, the main computer needed replaced, tie rod needed replaced, there's problems with the dashlights, some have completely stopped working, doesnt start in exteme cold, had ignition problems, and now this week i found out i have to get the thermostat re...
IS A RECALL IN THE SHIFT SENSOR OF THIS MODEL. LET ME TELL U ABOUT: I HAVE BRAND NEW BATTERY, ALTERNATOR WORK SUCCESSFULLY. BUT MANY TIME WHEN I TURN OFF THE CAR, & I'M GOING TO START OVER AGAIN, DONOT START. SOMETIME I HAVE TO WAIT 25 MINUTES TO START AGAIN, OR WAIT FOR A GOOD SAMARITAN GIVE ME A JUMP, & START RIGHT OVER. ...
tansmission is slipping in and out of gear