2003 Saturn L200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Saturn L200
- What size allen wrench do I need to remove front brake calipers?
- What are the torque specs for the upper & lower motor mounts?
- so the rear running lights and dash lights are not working
- The pressed cap on the power steering drive end of camshaft completely blew out, Is this possible due to overfill on oil change. Is this possible to be replaced outside.
- My car will start but will not shift out of park.
2003 Saturn L200 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2003 Saturn L200 Questions
the brake lights are working the blinkers also work
The service engine light came on along with the air bag light also my power door locks won't work and the dome light won't come on when the door is opened?
2003 Saturn L200 Recalls
Due to a manufacturing problem, the windshield wiper motor may stop working while in use. If this occurs in severe weather, driver visibility could be reduced, which could lead to a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the wiper motor assembly if necessary. The recall began November 6, 2002.
2003 Saturn L200 Reviews
This vehicle is a wonderful buy! But the only thing is....any electrical problems...the whole car feels it
It's a nice car
I have 2003 saturn L200 with no issue.The only thing is that the electrial circuit of this car is corrupted .I dont know but when this car stood for sometime it will unlock and lock automatically and wiper start working without th help of getting the engine on. Mans every part of the car which is connected to electrical circuit move in the similar way .Like trunk ,it open and close automaticall...