2002 Saturn L100 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Saturn L100
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Saturn L100 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Saturn L100 Questions
Plastic latch (?) mechanism is broken which is why I cannot fix it myself. Help with infor please!
Just bought my Saturn 2002 L100 2 months ago and having a strange problem. The front passenger floor and sometimes drivers side floor gets soaked but can't find where leak is coming from. Was hoping it was minor a/c or seal issue. Any ideas where to start looking?
2002 Saturn L100 Recalls
2002 Saturn L100 Reviews
I hav ehad the car a year and something breaks every two months or so. it only has 184000 k on it. needed new muffler witch is crazy expencive to replace because it is not a standerd part $600. had to replace the entire fule line and pump because its a modular unit $700 the heating core is gone now $400 and the ac is bust, there are only 2 working speakers and the moters in the auto windows are...
I purhased my car in 2006 and it has done amazingly well for a 2002. All up into now!! I get scheduled oil changes and other maintenance, but the timing has jumped and the engine is not working. I made it to 112,694 miles...bummer!!!!
purchased used at 9000 miles....other than normal maintainance common to all vehicles this saturn L100 has been amazingly reliable to this stage....at 244000 miles aprox 1 qt oil between 3000 mile changes....slight drop in acceleration but still a wonderful little car.....i'd do it all over again........