2001 Saturn L100 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saturn L100
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Saturn L100 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
chatter & lugging in low gears.Runs okay when in 5th on highway.
2001 Saturn L100 Questions
It seems as if the clutch is chattering,but wife took car to Midas Muffler,& they diagnosed problem as some type of "module"Does anyone have any idea what this problem might be,and how much it should cost to repair?
I read a little bit online that some people just pulled it off. I have tried to days twisting and turning and it wont budge.
car was making whistling noise when it was cold and then started doing it all the time...now it runs hot with the same noise on a short distance
2001 Saturn L100 Recalls
2001 Saturn L100 Reviews
I have owned this car for 10 years, having bought it in 2003 with 18,000 miles on it. It now has 134,00 miles and is still running great. It is reliable and still looks like a much newer car. In the beginning, I had trouble with the battery and had to replace them every two years but that has not been a problem for some years. Even now, 90% of the parts on the car are the original. The two...