2007 Saturn Ion Red Line Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Saturn Ion Red Line
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Saturn Ion Red Line Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2007 Saturn Ion Red Line Questions
i replaced my o2 sensor and now i keep getting a p0053 code and it keeps me from passing emissions. what are all possible repairs
2007 Saturn Ion Red Line Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2006–2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, Saturn Ion, and Pontiac G5 vehicles registered in Arizona, Nevada, California, Florida, and Texas because of a crack that could possibly develop on the plastic supply or return port of the fuel modular reservoir assembly. This crack could cause a fuel leak that could be observed dripping onto the ground in some cases, causing a possible vehicle performance issue and a fire hazard. Dealers will replace the fuel pump module free of charge.
2007 Saturn Ion Red Line Reviews
I bought this car with 26k miles on it. Having no idea what the previous driver treated the car, I am at almost 42k now and having to replace the serpentine belt. Also, the paint on the hood/front bumper chips and dings way too easily. Other than that, the car has great performance, excellent stopping power. When it's freshly washed/waxed, it does turn heads. People don't usually expect th...