2006 Saturn Ion Red Line Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Saturn Ion Red Line Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2006 Saturn Ion Red Line Questions
How much would it cost to have my sunroof repaired? I have the sunroof track that is needed. I just need the labor done.
i keep loseing power steering while driving, you can cycle the key and it comes right back,
2006 Saturn Ion Red Line Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2006–2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, Saturn Ion, and Pontiac G5 vehicles registered in Arizona, Nevada, California, Florida, and Texas because of a crack that could possibly develop on the plastic supply or return port of the fuel modular reservoir assembly. This crack could cause a fuel leak that could be observed dripping onto the ground in some cases, causing a possible vehicle performance issue and a fire hazard. Dealers will replace the fuel pump module free of charge.