2008 Saturn Astra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Saturn Astra
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Saturn Astra Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2008 Saturn Astra Questions
Tried to adjust but performed this incorrectly and had to take the car to the Chevy dealer. This was a mistake as they could not understand how to do the adjustment (needed national tech help). Very expensive and the car is not working correctly. It is now resistant to gear changes in every gear....
effect the performance of this car?
2008 Saturn Astra Reviews
A completely solid performer in all areas. Great mileage 27 city 34 highway with the automatic. Handsome and comfortable, well made and quiet on the road. Great handling and braking. Happy every time I drive it.
I just bought a 2008 saturn. The air conditioning is acting wierd, cools when at a stop, then no cool when you go. Any answers?