1995 Saab 9000 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Saab 9000
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1995 Saab 9000 Problems
The head gasket can fail causing the coolant and oil to mix in the engine, and external leaks. Symptoms can include overheating, white smoke from the tailpipe at start-up or acceleration, and the visible presence of oil in the coolant expansion tank.
1995 Saab 9000 Questions
The noise is loud and yet I can't seem to pinpoint the location.
We have a 1995 Saab 9000CS with 193,000 miles on it. We were driving it today and noticed that the bottom of the drivers side windshield began fogging up. Then we could smell something burning that I thought might be oil. Smoke started comming out of the a/c vents and I did not have the a/c on...
What is the approximate cost(labor/parts) to replace an accessory Belt Tensioner. Car will run but gets hot and will stop. Also are there any other possible issues as a result of this issue that should be checked