1990 Saab 9000 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Saab 9000
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1990 Saab 9000 Problems
The head gasket can fail causing the coolant and oil to mix in the engine, and external leaks. Symptoms can include overheating, white smoke from the tailpipe at start-up or acceleration, and the visible presence of oil in the coolant expansion tank.
1990 Saab 9000 Questions
Well here goes. I HAVE VERY LITTLE BRAKING POWER. Both lights are on the brake fluid resevoir is full and the anti brake light is on.How much is this going to costs me to fix? It ain't cheap. I had to use the emergency brake to get home. Give me the bad news and give it to me straight.
1990 Saab 9000 Recalls
1990 Saab 9000 Reviews
An overall very solid car. Defined by luxury and performance, it will surprise you in all areas. Things like the blower motor and heater core fail every 100k miles and an electrical failure can be difficult to diagnose. However, aside from those minor mishaps, the car is unbeatable.