1998 Saab 900 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Saab 900
- Just replaced my power steering pump but I still have no power steering
- I have replaced map sensor ,throttle body sensor,and still the check engin light
- What is causing my car to stall when I reverse/roll windows/turn heater on?
- my check engine lite comes on and goes off after a while stays off for 50 miles
- the engine stalls out for no reason
1998 Saab 900 Problems
Oil commonly leaks from the distributor o-ring requiring replacement of the o-ring. Oil will be visible on the front of the engine near the distributor.
Oil can leak from the oil pump cover seal. Oil will be visible at the bottom and rear of the engine. The seal will need to be replaced.
1998 Saab 900 Questions
recently purchased the car knowin id have to put alittle back into it, however this was unexpected. it starts up fine idles fine, but when you turn the ac on it stalls out, when you put it in gear it stalls out, you can drive it but it randomly stalls. it is automatic so it not operator error. wh...
cold air comming out when heat is on
1998 Saab 900 Recalls
1998 Saab 900 Reviews
I have had the car for 4.5 years now and I do love it. I have had electrical problems with the car from the time I got it though. Initially the dome light would come on randomly while I drove and the lights would go out randomly as well. Those were fixed right away as it was covered under the 30 day warranty I had. Over the past few months though the cars dashboard instruments like to tur...