1996 Saab 900 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Saab 900
- Why does my heater and AC SO SLOW I HAVE A 96 900 SE TURBO AUTOMATIC
- My car is not accelerating like it used to. It revs high, but is slow to respond
- my headlights on 96 se900 Saab will not go off when car is turned off
- Can a left rear (passenger) Strut that has punched thru the wheel well be fixed
- p0302 code, cylinder 2 misfiring,run rough, cleaned IAC, AND TB,worked ok 2 mile
1996 Saab 900 Problems
Oil commonly leaks from the distributor o-ring requiring replacement of the o-ring. Oil will be visible on the front of the engine near the distributor.
Oil can leak from the oil pump cover seal. Oil will be visible at the bottom and rear of the engine. The seal will need to be replaced.
1996 Saab 900 Questions
it worked perfect for 2 miles the i stoped at the store, then it was back to rough after i stopped the car, i feel like i was suppose to drive more so the car readjust to the clean IAC? anyone experience that? i have to cancel anything that will not make it work so good, what is that, i guess i ...
i replaced the tires and it still vibrates at freeway speeds and the steering wheel shakes really bad.i checked for loose componets and everything looks ok could it be the steering gear or maybe the struts.also the oil drain plug doesnt torqued down is there a repaire for this?
1996 Saab 900 Recalls
1996 Saab 900 Reviews
I love the way this car handles. I bought the car in 2009 with 137,000 miles on it and it still runs very well. The turbo is divine. I am now a convert and willing to purchase another 1996 Saab for my mother-in-law who is equally happy with the car.