1995 Saab 900 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Saab 900
- high beams don't stay on.
- what would be sounding like bearings going out around the fan belt?
- My windshield wipers & reverse lights won't work. Fuse keeps blowing.
- Hi, My power steering is gone on my 900s (non turbo) 5 speed convertible.
- How serious is a coolant leak on a 1995 Saab 900s...details/history below
1995 Saab 900 Problems
Oil commonly leaks from the distributor o-ring requiring replacement of the o-ring. Oil will be visible on the front of the engine near the distributor.
The head gasket can fail causing the coolant and oil to mix in the engine, and external leaks. Symptoms can include overheating, white smoke from the tailpipe at start-up or acceleration, and the visible presence of oil in the coolant expansion tank.
1995 Saab 900 Questions
when you pull the lever the high beams come on, but when you let it go they shut off. ive tried all 3 positions on the headlight switch.
sounds started at first start up this morning. The sounds are intermittent while engine is running in idle warm-up.
Wiper motor good, keeps blowing the fuse, no reverse lights, electric short somewhere, how do I find it?