2009 Saab 9-5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Saab 9-5
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.02mi
2009 Saab 9-5 Problems
The exhaust flex pipe can fail causing excessive exhaust noise from the front/center area of the vehicle. The flex pipe is a flexible joint in the exhaust that allows for engine movement.
If the HID head lights are flickering or have failed, it may be caused by the window washer fluid leaking onto the HID modules. The washer fluid check valve for the head light washers develops the leak and drips onto the modules mounted under the head light assemblies.
The head gasket may leak oil externally. The oil will be visible around the cylinder head and block area.