2010 Saab 9-3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Saab 9-3
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 Saab 9-3 Questions
Exhaust begins to smoke after it warms up. No sign of oil underneath car. Signs of oil around exhaust tailpipe.
2010 Saab 9-3 Recalls
The fuel pump may have been incorrectly manufactured and could fail causing the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel pump on affected vehicles. The recall is scheduled to begin by February 18, 2011. The Saab recall number is 15029.