2010 Saab 9-3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Saab 9-3
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Saab 9-3 Problems
When trying to close the window, the window glass will drop a few inches after reaching the closed position.This can happen on any window that has the automatic closing feature.
The system that prevents you from being injured by the automatically closing windows is called the "pinch protection system" and this system needs to be reset, reprogrammed or is defective.
In your owners manual you will find instructions on how to reset this feature. If that doesn't work, you'll need a Saab repair shop or Dealership to check for a software update for the pinch protection system, or see if there is a defective part. Have the shop reference the Saab Technical Service Bulletin (TSB #831-2639)to help address this issue.
2010 Saab 9-3 Questions
Exhaust begins to smoke after it warms up. No sign of oil underneath car. Signs of oil around exhaust tailpipe.
2010 Saab 9-3 Recalls
The fuel pump may have been incorrectly manufactured and could fail causing the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel pump on affected vehicles. The recall is scheduled to begin by February 18, 2011. The Saab recall number is 15029.