2002 Saab 9-3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Saab 9-3
- Why Check engine light is on after it checked by auto shop?
- My security alarm went off at work for no reason,remvd horn fuse,then discon bat
- Cost to do body work rust passenger rear around wheel and antenna?
- car jumps-jerks in drive mode not sure if fuel filter needs to be changed
- Changed coil pack and check engine light will not go off
2002 Saab 9-3 Problems
The exhaust flex pipe can fail causing excessive exhaust noise from the front/center area of the vehicle. The flex pipe is a flexible joint in the exhaust that allows for engine movement.
The idler pulley for the serpentine belt can fail causing noise from the belt area. Our technicians report the pulley has been known to fail completely which can cause the belt to break or be thrown off.
2002 Saab 9-3 Questions
The next morn the emerg flashers were going,no horn due to removed fuse, ended up having to disconnect battery cable to stop it. So obviously it is not driveable cant reconn battery or continues to go off . Please help.....
went and had the them check codes and they showed tat it was nothing wrong. Went home and took battery cables off ligt went off but when I drive te check engine light come on drive past 55 and the light blinks. do not know what do Please help.
MY antenna does not go down, stays up all the time. Was told it could not be repaired, needed to be completely replaced.