2001 Saab 9-3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saab 9-3
- my fuel pump needs to be checked for recall. do I pay for this or does the compa
- Brake light switch cleaning or replacment?
- How expensive are the motors for the driver and passenger window?
- Are the drvr and psgnr windows able to work if the convertible top wont go down?
- Clicking/clunking sound during halfway roll up on my driver side rear window?
2001 Saab 9-3 Problems
The exhaust flex pipe can fail causing excessive exhaust noise from the front/center area of the vehicle. The flex pipe is a flexible joint in the exhaust that allows for engine movement.
The idler pulley for the serpentine belt can fail causing noise from the belt area. Our technicians report the pulley has been known to fail completely which can cause the belt to break or be thrown off.
2001 Saab 9-3 Questions
my car stops running and will not stare again until it cools down
Convertible top won't go down, and neither will windows and it's like a hot box oven on wheels, so we are trying to get the driver and passenger window to at least go down, and the fuses seem to be ok! Is there a switch to check? The repairman thinks it may need a motor. How much are the...
The top leaks and not sure why and it won't go up or down. It is locked in up/on positon.However, the driver and passenger windows are also stuck rolled up, and we would like to be able to roll them down, but were not sure if it was on a separate fuse or motor/motem than the convertible top....