2001 Saab 9-3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saab 9-3
- Can I just replace bearing in left strut and not replace both new front struts?
- the LCD display is not visible
- Radiator went,ordered new one but doesn't look the same?? Is this normal?
- my fuel pump needs to be checked for recall. do I pay for this or does the compa
- Brake light switch cleaning or replacment?
2001 Saab 9-3 Problems
The exhaust flex pipe can fail causing excessive exhaust noise from the front/center area of the vehicle. The flex pipe is a flexible joint in the exhaust that allows for engine movement.
The idler pulley for the serpentine belt can fail causing noise from the belt area. Our technicians report the pulley has been known to fail completely which can cause the belt to break or be thrown off.
2001 Saab 9-3 Questions
My mechanic told me the problem I am having with left front strut is the bearing so I will need to replace both front struts as it comes in a whole assembly and cannot just replace bearing;however in Saab Central forums people have said replacing bearing alone can be done.
The new radiator part looks different, just don't know if I got the wrong part or is this new radiator updated product correct???
my car stops running and will not stare again until it cools down