2006 Saab 9-2X Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Saab 9-2X
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2006 Saab 9-2X Problems
The front inner CV boots can tear causing the grease contained in the boots to be flung out. Grease leakage will be seen around the boot, and possibly drops on the ground.
The ignition switch can fail. The engine may not start, and other electrical components may not function properly.
2006 Saab 9-2X Recalls
The front lower control arms may break at the hanger brackets due to corrosion. This corrosion is commonly a result of the hanger bracket being exposed to salty conditions, such as roads where salt is used as a snow melting agent. A broken control arm can result in loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected control arms and rustproof or replace them as necessary. The Subaru recall number is WVX-34.