2013 Ram 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Ram 1500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Ram 1500 Questions
Welded seam connecting floor and side of bed is split.Ram saying this is normal.
it seems like shifter is not going to park all the way, some times does not stick------ any adjustment on shifter or switch that it may not be making up all the time--------what should I tell dealer ????????
2013 Ram 1500 Recalls
Certain All Wheel Drive (AWD) vehicles equipped with a ZF 8HP45 transmission are being recalled. In the affected vehicles, the transmission output shaft can break unexpectedly. This could result in loss of power to the drive wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. The vehicle could also unexpectedly roll away with the transmission shifter in the park position. Dealers will replace the transmission in affected vehicles to correct this concern.
These vehicles are equipped with a stability control system which can help the driver maintain control of the vehicle if the tires begin to loose traction when cornering. The Electronic Stability Control (ESC) may become disabled when the vehicle is started due to a software issue. Dealers will update the ESC module software to correct this concern.
If there is a problem with the turn signal system the signal indicator on the dash should flash at double its normal rate. These 2013 Ram trucks are being recalled because this may not occur and the driver could unknowingly continue to use the turn signals believing the system was operating normally. Dealers will reprogram the Central Body Controller software to correct this concern.