2007 Porsche Cayman Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Porsche Cayman
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2007 Porsche Cayman Problems
An engine oil leak may develop for the valve cover gasket. Gasket replacement will be required to correct these leaks.
2007 Porsche Cayman Reviews
My 2007 Porsche Cayman is the most exciting car I've ever owned. I like it better than the new Corvette I had in 1994. It's not the fastest car on the street but it is one of the most maneuverable cars through traffic. On the highway you can forget driver's fatigue, it is comfortable and holds the road in all weather conditions at all speeds. The downside to this car is that it likes to go ...