2012 Porsche Cayenne Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Porsche Cayenne
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2012 Porsche Cayenne Questions
I had a fuel injector failure (engine light came on, car shuddered). I was advised today that the fuel injectors have been replaced, and the spark plugs have been replaced, but the car still is not running correctly. Now they are testing to see if the valves have been damaged due to the large a...
2012 Porsche Cayenne Recalls
A headlamp assembly may become loose and/or detach from the fender. This could result in reduced visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the headlamp locking assemblies to correct this concern. The Porsche recall number is AC01.