2008 Porsche Cayenne Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Porsche Cayenne
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2008 Porsche Cayenne Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
2008 Porsche Cayenne Questions
i have took it in for service but they couldn't determine the problem. they cleaned and changed the break pad, after two weeks the noise will return.
i don't think the breaks was problem. do you think it has to do with the rear axel?
After changing the oil on my Porsche Cayenne I need to turn the service light off. If you could tell me how to do this it would be very helpful.