2004 Porsche Cayenne Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Porsche Cayenne
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.02mi
2004 Porsche Cayenne Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
2004 Porsche Cayenne Questions
When I drive smoothly transmission seems to have no problem with upshifting or downshifting. Only when I press the gas pedal to accelerate the speed, transmission from the 3rd gear stucks, and before it shiftes to the 4th makes this boom noise and shackes the car...
Within the last week, in my 2004 Porsche Cayenne, a warning sign is displayed ("check brake shop" which I assume means that my brakes need to be replaced) so I am going in to a shop to get a second estimate. My question is do I have to get the rotors, sensors and brake pads or can I ju...