2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Questions
The last major service performed was at 60,000 miles.
But since that service, oil changes have been performed, drive shaft assembly replaces, coolant pipes replaced, and both fuel pumps replaced. I recently replaced the 2 front air filters as well as the pollen cabin air filter.
I wanted to kno...
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE POWER SEERING PUMP
I bought the car about 1 week ago and already those 2 sensor warning came on, as well as a 'monitoring off' and front left light wanrning.
I looked underneath the car and on both sides, in the mid area at the edge, it looks like oil has leaked out of somewhere...it is dry but i can see ...
2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Reviews
Just bought it this year to see if I would like the turbo before buying a new turbo. $4500 in repairs later and I'm still impressed. It's going in to the local Porsche dealer tomorrow to resolve the front turn light problem (not the bulb). Compared the 2004 styling to the new turbo and like the 04 styling better. Didn't like the Bat Mobile look of the 2010.
I live in Dubai and bought this year a 2004 Cayenne Turbo. It's an amazing machine, even on long roads, the fuel consumption is ok (here the gas is still cheap) (so i am lucky to live here). The only problem i had was the check engine light that came up bcs a misfire. Pepople here like to challenge you at the trafic lights, and i can tell you the the majority could enjoy to see my tail lights a...