2006 Porsche Cayenne S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Porsche Cayenne S
- My 2006 Porsche cayanne is stalling after starting it what could be the problem?
- in search for an 06 S model. what are the maintenance cost to be aware of?
- how much should i have in the savings for repairs to this 23grand car?
- PCM software upgrade for PRE-2006 PCM systems.
- THE DIGITAL SHIFT NUMBERS ARE OUT ON MY DASH CLUSTER D1 D2 D3 ETC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2006 Porsche Cayenne S Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
Tire wear can be problematic, very dependent on driving style. Our technicians recommend regular tire inspection and replacement when necessary.
2006 Porsche Cayenne S Questions
i would like to hzve enough to cover all common problems
Need up grade for PCM Cayenne S 2006, does it exist?
THE DIGITAL SHIFT NUMBERS ON MY DASH CLUSTER ARE OUT EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS OK