2006 Porsche Cayenne S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Porsche Cayenne S
- My multi-disc CD player located in the back skips constantly.
- The navigation screen shows, "System Failure", can't use maps, audio or CD.
- My 2006 Porsche cayanne is stalling after starting it what could be the problem?
- in search for an 06 S model. what are the maintenance cost to be aware of?
- how much should i have in the savings for repairs to this 23grand car?
2006 Porsche Cayenne S Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
Tire wear can be problematic, very dependent on driving style. Our technicians recommend regular tire inspection and replacement when necessary.
2006 Porsche Cayenne S Questions
Any tips on how to prevent my multi-disc CD player located in the back access through the tailgate, from skipping so much??
I can re-boot, but System Failure message returns. What could be causing the problem?
i would like to hzve enough to cover all common problems
2006 Porsche Cayenne S Reviews
This is a outstanding SUV. I would buy another when I need to replace this one.