2004 Porsche Cayenne S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2004 Porsche Cayenne S Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
Tire wear can be problematic, very dependent on driving style. Our technicians recommend regular tire inspection and replacement when necessary.
2004 Porsche Cayenne S Questions
the wrong gas was put in the car and drove then it lost power and started driving rough and smells like old gas now.
Windshield wiper fluid alarm keeps going off
Alarm works but horn doesnt no click no nothing