2005 Porsche Boxster S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Porsche Boxster S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2005 Porsche Boxster S Problems
The drains in the Cabriolet top can clog, causing water to leak onto the carpets. Water can also accumulate in the doors, causing various electrical problems.
If the vehicle cannot return to run position after start or if the interior fan is not getting power, it may be the electrical portion of the ignition switch has become erratic or has failed. The entire switch assembly should be replaced.
Smoke, oil consumption, and fuel trim issues with various fault codes can be traced to an internal leak at the oil separator.
2005 Porsche Boxster S Questions
was driving and notice the low engine coolant light came on looked at the temp gauge and was at the normal 175. 10 min later stopped at the light and squealing sound from the engine. When I got home the car was leaking a large amount of coolant (I believe) does anyone have any idea what this may ...
Oil Change intervals
wind screen blew off on frewway - now top won't go up