2004 Porsche Boxster S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Porsche Boxster S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2004 Porsche Boxster S Problems
The drains in the Cabriolet top can clog, causing water to leak onto the carpets. Water can also accumulate in the doors, causing various electrical problems.
If the vehicle cannot return to run position after start or if the interior fan is not getting power, it may be the electrical portion of the ignition switch has become erratic or has failed. The entire switch assembly should be replaced.
Smoke, oil consumption, and fuel trim issues with various fault codes can be traced to an internal leak at the oil separator.
2004 Porsche Boxster S Questions
Heard loud clanking noice then oil leaked out
2004 Porsche Boxster S Reviews
My all time favorite car to drive. People who refer to this as the poor man's Porsche are way off the mark. I've driven most Porsche models and the Boxster S is hands down the most fun. It begs to be driven hard and complains about other styles of driving.