2001 Porsche Boxster S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Porsche Boxster S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2001 Porsche Boxster S Problems
The drains in the Cabriolet top can clog, causing water to leak onto the carpets. Water can also accumulate in the doors, causing various electrical problems.
If the vehicle cannot return to run position after start or if the interior fan is not getting power, it may be the electrical portion of the ignition switch has become erratic or has failed. The entire switch assembly should be replaced.
Smoke, oil consumption, and fuel trim issues with various fault codes can be traced to an internal leak at the oil separator.
2001 Porsche Boxster S Questions
two days ago I ran my Boxter out of fuel and after I put fuel in it the throttle is ineffective.
I just bough a 2001 Boxster S and have the Following Problems:
** Door rattle on the Dirvers side. How do you remove the door panel to see what it is?
** Intermittent muffler chatter. Check for loose brackets found that the muffler need to be replaced?
** How heard is it to replace it?
Since Porsche is import cars, is the maintenance such as oil and replace break pad cost more then most Japanese made cars?