1995 Porsche 968 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Porsche 968
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
1995 Porsche 968 Problems
In automatic transmissions, the flexible hub at the engine flywheel may deteriorate and fail, causing a large amount of play in the driveline. This failure may be caused by prolonged engine oil leaks.
1995 Porsche 968 Reviews
Purchased in '11 with problems relating to it's been not run. With gremlins kicked its now a great, fast, neutral handling, uncommon ride. Certainly good for a ticket, not bad on gas, wonderful tourer. Best for me is it easily fits 6-foot+ drivers which Boxsters/Caymans do not.