1992 Porsche 968 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Porsche 968
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
1992 Porsche 968 Problems
In automatic transmissions, the flexible hub at the engine flywheel may deteriorate and fail, causing a large amount of play in the driveline. This failure may be caused by prolonged engine oil leaks.
1992 Porsche 968 Questions
968 started and ran fine after installing new fuel pump. Now it will not start. I have spark and fuel. Is there a sensor that sends fuel to the injectors? If so where is it?
Any new tips to reset air bag? I had tripped it off when jumping the battery. Since, then the battery has been replaced. I was told that the air bag may have its' own battery. Haven't got a clue need some help. Or do I buy the diagnostic software?
Warning Light and Air Bag light are on and testing using the service engine soon light signal shows code 25. Tried to reset using the ignition key and gas pedal but does not clear fault. What are the components most likely to need replaced?