1991 Porsche 944 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Porsche 944
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
1991 Porsche 944 Problems
The driveshaft bearings on higher mileage vehicles may become noisy.
Due to a broken plastic link at the servo motor for the heater control flap, the interior temperature can become wildly erratic.
Due to a failed resistor pack, the HVAC fan may only operate on the high speed setting.