2009 Porsche 911 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Porsche 911
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2009 Porsche 911 Problems
Smoke, oil consumption, and fuel trim issues with various fault codes can be traced to an internal leak at the oil separator.
Engine oil leaks can occur at the rear main seal and/or intermediate support cover o-ring; a revised seal is available. A careful diagnosis with proper tools is necessary to verify dimensional accuracy of the crankshaft to engine block.
A small leak in the coolant reservoir can cause persistent coolant loss. To ensure engine longevity, coolant loss and overheating issues need to be resolved. Out technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure must be followed when refiling the cooling system.
2009 Porsche 911 Questions
sat over winter, got in w manual entry, popped hood, replaced battery, can enter with fob now but car starts then dies as if running out of fuel. Porsche wants me to tow to shop, not liking that idea. I've been told it may be anti-theft and keys and car will need to be "reprogrammed&qu...
stored my car over the winter, now I can't get the battery to even have enough juice to release the front hood, so that I can fully charge the car battery.
I tried utilizing the fuse box, red (positive connector) and the car hinge for a ground. No Luck, what am i missing?