2008 Porsche 911 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Porsche 911
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2008 Porsche 911 Problems
Smoke, oil consumption, and fuel trim issues with various fault codes can be traced to an internal leak at the oil separator.
A small leak in the coolant reservoir can cause persistent coolant loss. To ensure engine longevity, coolant loss and overheating issues need to be resolved. Out technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure must be followed when refiling the cooling system.
Engine oil leaks can occur at the rear main seal and/or intermediate support cover o-ring; a revised seal is available. A careful diagnosis with proper tools is necessary to verify dimensional accuracy of the crankshaft to engine block.
2008 Porsche 911 Questions
If I power off to re-fuel, stall, or even just do a quick errand, I cannot get it started. I've had this in for repair 4 times and the problem just comes back each time after about a month!!