2004 Porsche 911 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Porsche 911
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Porsche 911 Problems
Smoke, oil consumption, and fuel trim issues with various fault codes can be traced to an internal leak at the oil separator.
A small leak in the coolant reservoir can cause persistent coolant loss. To ensure engine longevity, coolant loss and overheating issues need to be resolved. Out technicians tell us the proper coolant fill procedure must be followed when refiling the cooling system.
Engine oil leaks can occur at the rear main seal and/or intermediate support cover o-ring; a revised seal is available. A careful diagnosis with proper tools is necessary to verify dimensional accuracy of the crankshaft to engine block.
2004 Porsche 911 Questions
All the time whether the engine is on or off, coming from the exterior engine compartment.
I am getting a low drive cycle warning what could be the problem and fix?
The interior light stays on and I can't lock the door with my alarm. I think it's the driver door.