1997 Porsche 911 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Porsche 911
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
1997 Porsche 911 Problems
Check Engine Light illumination and performance issues can be caused by oxygen sensor faults.
1997 Porsche 911 Questions
Can't find the Auto transmission leve to check transmission oil level
Drivers front power seat was moved back and know inner track will not move checked for any thing blocking track, nothing blocking. Outer track works fine. I am unable to remove seat to fix, unable to get to the rear bolts to remove seat?
The battery in my '97 911 is dead and hood release won't open hood.