1997 Porsche 911 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Porsche 911
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
1997 Porsche 911 Problems
The accumulation of moisture at major connectors and control units can cause various ABS/PDAS faults due to corrosion.
Over time, the engine can leak oil at various locations. Early-production vehicles require engine disassembly and modification to resolve leaks at the cylinder heads, oil return tubes, valve covers, timing cover, chain housings, case through bolts, and lines to/from the oil cooler.
1997 Porsche 911 Questions
Can't find the Auto transmission leve to check transmission oil level
Drivers front power seat was moved back and know inner track will not move checked for any thing blocking track, nothing blocking. Outer track works fine. I am unable to remove seat to fix, unable to get to the rear bolts to remove seat?
The battery in my '97 911 is dead and hood release won't open hood.