1993 Porsche 911 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Porsche 911
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
1993 Porsche 911 Problems
Over time, the engine can leak oil at various locations. Early-production vehicles require engine disassembly and modification to resolve leaks at the cylinder heads, oil return tubes, valve covers, timing cover, chain housings, case through bolts, and lines to/from the oil cooler.
Check Engine Light illumination and performance issues can be caused by oxygen sensor faults.