2010 Porsche 911 Turbo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Porsche 911 Turbo Problems
A abnormal noise may be noted from the differential due to a ring gear/pinion failure.
Engine oil leaks may develop from the valve cover gaskets. This type of leak is most associated with a burning type smell from the engine area.
Cam tensioner/cam timing issues can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2010 Porsche 911 Turbo Questions
My car is coming close to the 30,000 miles and the maintenance required to maintain the car how much would it cost for the 30,000 mile maintenance an exact amount or at least a ball park figure.
2010 Porsche 911 Turbo Recalls
Some vehicles were equipped with center locking hub and wheel assemblies. Over time, the hubs can wear prematurely. As the hubs wear, the wheels could loosen, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the central locking wheels and hubs with an improved design. Porsche has not yet provided an owner notification schedule. The Porsche recall number is AB01.