2004 Porsche 911 Turbo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Porsche 911 Turbo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Porsche 911 Turbo Problems
A abnormal noise may be noted from the differential due to a ring gear/pinion failure.
Engine oil leaks may develop from the valve cover gaskets. This type of leak is most associated with a burning type smell from the engine area.
Cam tensioner/cam timing issues can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2004 Porsche 911 Turbo Questions
How often should the turbo be service.