1991 Porsche 911 Turbo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Porsche 911 Turbo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
1991 Porsche 911 Turbo Problems
The accumulation of moisture at major connectors and control units can cause various ABS/PDAS faults due to corrosion.
The brake warning display and warning gong can activate, typically after the first start of the day. The warning light/gong might stop after idling for a short time. This fault is usually caused by low stored hydraulic pressure due to a failed high pressure accumulator.
An accumulation of small air leaks at various locations around the intake manifold/intercooler area can cause performance problems.