2008 Pontiac Vibe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Pontiac Vibe
- Everything works except tail lights, (break lights, turn signals, front headlights work fine. Just not tail lights. Fuses still work fine so it's not that. What can cause this and what can I do to remedy it if anything?
- My engine starts but goes off after idling for about 5 mins
- AC cable Behind Faceplate
- AC blows cold when off. Max AC button will not stay engaged but does light.
- Transmission flush not needed??
2008 Pontiac Vibe Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2008 Pontiac Vibe Questions
Sorry! 2008 Pontiac vibe
AC always blowing cold when button light. No amount of button pushing or changing temp control turns off AC.
I called a dealer to quote a transmission flush and he told me this car doesnt need a flush. He explained that it uses a special fluid to replace and that's it. Does this make sence? He said this was per the manuel. I will look myself, but was looking for other peoples thoughts and experience...
2008 Pontiac Vibe Recalls
The engine control module (ECM) may have been improperly manufactured, resulting in a board internally cracking. Dealers will inspect and replace affected ECM's free of charge to resolve the concern.