2008 Pontiac Vibe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Pontiac Vibe
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2008 Pontiac Vibe Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2008 Pontiac Vibe Questions
AC always blowing cold when button light. No amount of button pushing or changing temp control turns off AC.
I called a dealer to quote a transmission flush and he told me this car doesnt need a flush. He explained that it uses a special fluid to replace and that's it. Does this make sence? He said this was per the manuel. I will look myself, but was looking for other peoples thoughts and experience...
This is a first time repalcement.